Faster Mobile Syncing and Larger Templates on Mobile
Description – we’ve optimized the data downloaded to mobile. This efficiency gain will also allow for downloading larger templates and faster syncing
Lumberjack 17 Bug Fixes
- We’ve improved spacing around warnings and errors on the Form Detail page.
- The public templates page no longer caches, so adding new templates should appear automatically when revisiting the page.
- You can now delete a section that has dependent questions if the parent and dependent questions are all contained in the same section.
- In the Salesforce mobile app the e-signature background has been improved to provide better contrast and not appear disabled.
- A minor fix was added to support read-only fields in linked sections.
- Template images should now work correctly in all instances in communities.
- Cloning a form should copy the answers for standard questions in linked sections.
- We’ve improved the positioning of the ‘X’ icon to clear date questions.
- We’ve made improvements to cloning large templates
- Certain standard integer fields are now supported correctly in linked sections.
- We’ve made minor improvements to handling form saving errors.